Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

As  they dashed off, i saw white and black stripes blended in the white the white could be horses or poler bears or mountains i looked in closer and there was lots of horses there was a beautiful rainbow background when they dare stuff there was only two more zebras left I wondered what if  they be sad I said to myself no they wouldn't be sad I said to myself again I don't think the white things are horses I think they are polar bears I said to myself again polar bears jumped up a kept all of the other polar bears and the two zebras one of the zebras escape the polar bear



THE END



   


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question. Encourage me to make another post.