Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

Monday mashup.

today we did Monday mashup me and Robbie picked garden and doge ball first we did garden and took out some plants we put the plant in a black bag and then put some dirt over it to the top and then put the circle wheat thing  over it then put some stones on it and put it down and then we keep on doing that until we got like 6 and the these people come to pick the plants up then they planted the plants in the red zone. and then we went to dodge ball and it was teams and we had to catch the ball or hit someone with the doge-ball to get them out I got a lot of people out It was so so so fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question. Encourage me to make another post.