Pages

Monday, June 7, 2021

bread and butter

 on Thursday morning  on the 27th of may we made some butter and bread when i tasted it i was shocked it tasted like heaven.we made bread and butter to start off we started to make the butter all you need is cream and a large sized button and start to shake it up for and hour  or half and hour then we made the bread how you make the bread all you will need is self raising flour and I really know what else because I had to go somewhere and do something with them but all I know that they use self-raisin flower I rate it

hopefully when i get home i can make some bread and butter.


1 comment:

  1. Hi son that sounds delicious, maybe one day you can make some for us at home if you can find out exactly what else you will need to make it?
    Awesome writing 😁

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question. Encourage me to make another post.